Thursday, June 4, 2015

Typed his dad's name...

...Mark had an evaluation for an augmentative device a couple of days ago.  At one point, the tester asked Mark what his dad's name was.  Mark said "hen he".  The tester did not know Mark's dad's name and she could not understand what Mark was saying.  So, she asked him to type it and he did perfectly!  I was super excited.  This is why I am trying to teach him to type!!!

This is our lesson from yesterday.  I got busy with planting sunflowers in the afternoon and never got around to putting this up.  So, I am just going to post this today.  We did work this morning but, to be honest, not so exciting so I think I am going to pass on putting the video up.

I have decided to try and do more of the Camp Discovery tests...try not to jump around between too many apps so there is more continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment