Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Trying some spatial work...

...trying a new app with some spatial work.  This is one area that I really want Mark to improve on.  It will be needed on the farm when I tell him to put something in/on another thing...i.e. put the scoop in the bucket (not beside it).

The problem is that he just guesses so I kind of have to hold his hand down and make him listen to the instructions and he doesn't care too much for this.  Also, the app we are using doesn't really keep track of his guesses so I may look for another one that is better suited to testing and keeping track of how well he is doing.  I don't expect Mark to learn left and right but we can at least start working on it...

Today is his IEP meeting with the school...prayers appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment