Monday, April 20, 2015

Phonemic awareness

I had a hard time getting Mark to sit down and focus this morning.  He was just too happy and flighty to sit and type spelling words.   I honestly thought the morning was going to be a waste.  He kept wanting to go back to the Camp Discovery app on the iPad.  This is what we always begin our lessons with.  So, I went into the Camp Discovery app and there are different "places" you can visit and we always just go to the same one.  The most basic one.  So, today, I looked at a couple of different places and I found one on phonemic awareness.  I started it up for him and he eventually sat down as got super focused...

This just reminds me that nobody likes to do the same thing over and over...I am not giving up on the typing but I think I will try to find other things we can do on the iPad that will also be useful for his learning...


No comments:

Post a Comment