Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Motivation

It snows in the winter. i opened presents on my birthday . I eat dinner in the evening . i see the moon at night. I pray before going to bed.

Motivation is difficult for some people.  I know that Mark has trouble with motivation and sometimes does not want to sit down and "type/work".  Last night, he was being silly with Mr. Dan and so I told Dan to use more motivating sentences for him to type.  So, they were practicing the spelling word "little" and then they wrote: "Mark ate a little McDonalds"  I think they also typed something about Walmart.  Yes, it may be a confusing phrase but it got him through it because Mark just loves to talk about McDonalds.

On a positive note, I really noticed that Mark is getting much faster at typing words that he uses a lot and knows well, i. e. words like the, my etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment