Monday, December 1, 2014

Presentation tonight!


A bee is an insect. A square is a shape. 
zero walmart jams. mcdonald. w

I am giving a presentation about Mark's typing tonight.  I am very excited to share this information!

Last weekend, we drove past Jamms (frozen yogurt place) and Mark ALWAYS says "Jamms" when we drive by...it's his way of saying, "Let's stop and Jamms and get a treat"...but in reality, he just yells, "Jamms, Jamms, Jamms, Jamms,...." about a hundred time.  Sometimes, he says it so fast that I cannot make out the words that he is saying.  It probably took me a few months to realize that he was even what he was saying..actually, I think Henry figured it out.  Anyway, sometimes when I cannot figure out what he is saying, I ask him to spell it...well, he actually did phonetically spell out Jamms yesterday!  He said, "Ja....aaa....mm....ssss", then he repeated that about a hundred times...I get it Mark!  You want to go to Jamms!!!   LOL

Then, we practiced spelling McDonalds...that is going to take a little work... 

Today in our lesson, he spelled Walmart almost perfectly...I think there was only one correction...



No comments:

Post a Comment