Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ending Week 5 of Typing and end of first week of school

This past week was the first week of school.  So, we are still trying to figure out how to manage this with school all day and then typing practice at home.  I was able to work with Mark one evening this week and we will be typing on Saturday and Sundays...I am hoping to do some more in the evenings. This week we have been trying to find our new groove and settle in to our new schedule.

I changed the position of the camera so that you could see what Mark was typing today...he definitely knows the word "Idaho" and I added it to our list of words Mark knows:

a
an
can
dad
do
go
I
Idaho
if
is
live
mom
my
name
old
sad

she

I am trying to concentrate our "conversation" time at the end of our time to working on categories.  I am trying to ask Mark questions and have him give me an example and he cannot do this...so I figure it would be easiest to start with simple categories and we will be focusing on this...


No comments:

Post a Comment