Sunday, September 28, 2014

Uh oh (again)...

Picked up Mark from school on Thursday so we could head to Libery Lake, WA for pre-operation appointment.  First word he said was "McDonalds."  So, I said, "Yes, we can go to McDonalds when we get to Coeur d'Alene".  Then, he proceeded to say, "Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh..."  So, I guess he knows that the only reason we go to Coeur d'Alene is to see the doctor....later he started saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."  I tried to explain that he had done nothing wrong but sometimes, we have to do things even though we don't want to...filled some cavities and put on some sealants...


Since we had to go up the day before for a pre-operation appointment, we had some extra time, we went to an indoor water park...we were the only ones there!  Lots of fun...rode the tube slides until I was getting dizzy...




We got up at 5:30AM on Friday morning so we could get to the hospital to check in and my car would not start!  Dead battery...we were staying with a friend because it is a 2 hour trip to drive from our home.  Well, she has a newer car and her battery is locked under a cover...so, she gave us a trip to the hospital and was able come pick us up on her lunch hour....a big THANK YOU to her!  Got my car jumped and made it home but it was quite a long and stressful day.  The dentist recommended a special toothbrush call the Surround Toothbrush so I promptly ordered some for both Mark and Joshua.

Okay, back to typing...thinking I will start to keep Mark home until 8:30 and do typing with him...need to discuss this with his teacher but I also have 2 trips planned for October so I keep thinking that maybe it would be easier to start that after these trips...

We hadn't worked for a while but Mark did great!  My camera shut off a little early...probably it is full...keep trying to erase things on my phone so I have more room for videos...

Words Mark knows:
a
an
are
be
big
blue
came
can
dad
do
go
I
Idaho
if
in
is
live
me
mom
my
name
old
orange
red
sad
she
the
today
up
we




No comments:

Post a Comment