Sunday, September 21, 2014

Working consistently is important...got a complete sentence answer today!

The last 2 days, it has been difficult to engage Mark with the typing.  He kept getting stuck on asking for gummy bears today...what should have taken 20 minutes took twice as long.  I am seriously thinking more about keeping him home to work each morning before he goes to school.  I need to look at his schedule and see what class he has first thing in the morning...

On a positive note, I asked Mark, "How old are you?" and he answered with a complete sentence, "I am 13 years old!"  This is the first time he has responded back with a full sentence and not the usual one word answer. 

I am using more flashcards to help Mark with understanding categories...



Words Mark knows:
a
an
big
blue
came
can
dad
do
go
I
Idaho
if
is
live
me
mom
my
name
old
orange
red
sad
she

today

No comments:

Post a Comment