Monday, October 27, 2014

First Day of typing before school

my clothes Are in my bedroom. Apples Grow on a tree. I eat popcorn at the movies. boats sail on the sea. i get my hair cut at fantastic sams. 
white but did eat get

This morning, Mark was requesting "bowling"...this is a new request!  So excited to see him using new words.  Also, yesterday, we went to our church's Trunk or Treat and on the way there, Mark kept saying Trick or Treating, Trick or Treating, Trick or Treating....I was so surprised because 1) Mark has never been interested in Trick or Treating  and 2) this is also a new request that he has never said before!

I ran out of room on my phone (again)...I am going to try and use Joshua's iPod from now on...he has lots more room on it...

Started a new app called Camp Discovery and it is an ABA type learning app.  There are many different levels and I am going to proceed through them all with Mark each morning when we do our typing.


No comments:

Post a Comment