Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mark's typing featured on blog...


Just had a "light bulb" moment...I have been printing off Mark's typing examples and I put it on the back of our lesson plan that we go through...well, finally realized that I should just copy and paste it into the blog so you can actually see what he types.  So, here it is, our Sunday lesson for today:

jesus has two rules For us. 
1. Love God With all your heart, mind, and soul. 
2. love your neighbor as yourself. 
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy spirit. Amen.




Words Mark knows:
a
all
an
and
are
at
ate
be
big
black
blue
came
can
come
dad
do
down
funny
go
green
had
I
Idaho
if
in
into
is
it
live
me
mom
my
name
not
old
orange
play
red
run
sad
say
see
she
so
the
there
to
today
up
we

yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment