Sunday, October 19, 2014

New format for Sunday typing

I have decided that Mark and I will be working on Sunday school material when we work on Sundays.  I will be the first to admit that I have not been keeping up with Mark's church studies.  He made his First Communion this past summer.  It was very exciting and Mark really enjoys receiving First Communion.

Our church provides a weekly lesson plan so we are going to work through these little lesson plans and do some typing.  We are working on answering "What" questions so I tried to ask him several "What" questions as we went through the material.  Mark was pretty excitable today so it was a little difficult to get him focused at first.  I could see right away that mixing this up and presenting new material will be great for his generalization....


No comments:

Post a Comment