Saturday, October 18, 2014

Use word prediction (but not when you are doing a spelling test)...

Today, Mark and I finally got to do some typing...it seems like forever.  We had a great session.  I have added new questions and I can tell that Mark is starting to "listen" more when I ask him questions and he did well answering some questions independently!

I was giving him his spelling words and he started looking at the word prediction to help him spell the word!  I haven't bothered to turn it off because he didn't seem to be using it, but now we are going to have to turn it off...I am actually so excited about this because I wasn't sure how to teach him to use it and it seems he has figured it out himself...


Mark and I had a great time at the University of Idaho Homecoming parade!  He picked up some candy and Joshua rode on the 4-H float!



No comments:

Post a Comment