Friday, August 15, 2014

Getting the word out...

Hello!  Last night, Joshua found out that I have a "YouTube" channel.  He was so excited and wanted to help me get the word out so he posted a small video on his Facebook page.  I am nervous about people seeing Mark and I working but also happy if it can help someone else.  Today, I forgot to turn the camera on at the beginning of our session!

My Aunt Louise was asking if we were using some "typing" program.  The short answer is "no".  I am making up some lessons as we go.  I am going to look into Bitsboard for some help.  It is an education app and has lots of different word games to play...one of the "boards" you can purchase if related to sentence formation...we are still working on isolating his index finger...it is SO important to typing success!

I find that Mark definitely knows how to type certain words and I need to find a way so that he can ask for help if he does not know how to spell the word.  I think we need to more toward 2 word phrases because typing one word is just too easy for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment