Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mark leads Pledge of Allegiance at school

The moon is in the sky. A cow lives on a farm. Two is a number. An airplane flies in the air.

Today was a crazy day...we started our session a little early because I had to go to the school and meet with Mark's teacher about his IEP at 8:15.  So, we tried to start a little early so we could get some work completed before we went to school.  I was planning on working until 8:15 and then heading over to the school.  However, the phone rang and it was his teacher.  She said that Mark was to lead the Pledge of Allegiance at 8:15.  She called at 8:08!  So, we threw our coats on and ran over to the school and got their just in time!  I tried to record Mark but he talks so softly that I am not sure you can hear all of it...enjoy!

Happy 42nd Anniversary to my parents!
Dennis and Terry Klenda







No comments:

Post a Comment