Thursday, November 6, 2014

Talking to Boy Scouts tonight!

i walk to school each day. a teacher uses books. mom drives the van. Mom buys the groceries. 
orange two new no now

So excited that I have been asked to speak with a local Boy Scout Troop about communication.  Specifically, using typing for communication.  (Okay...I am not sure what I did but my typing just got small...)

Anyway, I had put together a powerpoint presentation about the information I learned while at the conference in Syracuse last summer.  I am also going to be presenting this on December 1st for the community at the local hospital conference room.  

I went through my powerpoint presentation last night and added some small clips of me working with Mark.  I had so much fun looking back through our old videos and seeing the progress we have made in just 3 months!  I picked some great clips to share and I am looking forward to discussing alternative and augmentative methods of communication with the Scouts.







No comments:

Post a Comment