Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Typed an independent sentence...

...with lots of prodding!  Mark and I were both feeling sluggish for some reason today.  I started by asking Mark what he wanted to talk about...he said "gummy bears".  So, I asked him to type it and he typed out "i like gummy bears"  It took lots of prompting to get him to complete the sentence but I am happy to say that this was definitely his own first, free thought that he had and communicated to me though typing!!!

i like gummy bears.
three went  our out please 
A doctor helps me i am sick. 

Then, when we were going through the spelling words...I was thinking that we would start to write simple words with the spelling words..to give them more context...I will try and remember to incorporate this next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment