Monday, November 10, 2014

New approach to "Who" questions

My teacher is. Ms. bledasoe. A doctor helps me when i am sick. mom loves me. 
zero brown was like must

I realize that I have been forgetting to put the words that Mark knows up...I will do that today.  The list continue to grow and I have started to take words off of the Dolch most common nouns list.


Still playing around with the new Camp Discovery app...just don't have lots of time for both.  I may try to do the Camp Discovery app more in the evenings since we do not have to be seated at a table to do that.

Words Mark knows:

Dolch Site Words Pre-Primer, Primer and Extras:

a
all
an
and
are
at
ate
be
big
black
blue
brown
but
came
can
come
dad
do
down
eat
funny
go
good
gray
green
had
he
jump
I
Idaho
if
in
into
is
it
look
live
make
me
milk
mom
my
name
not
now
old
on
one
orange
pink
play
red
run
sad
say
see
she
so
soon
the
there
to
today
up
want
we
white
yellow

you

No comments:

Post a Comment