Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Trying out more Camp Discovery

three on our out please 
a pilot flies  an airplane.

I know I have not written much the past couple of days.  Things have been moving along...slowly but surely.  Today, we did not get much typing done this morning because I was trying to get Mark to do a new program in the Camp Discovery app.  I clicked on the one that said "Community Helpers."  I thought this would be good because we are doing "who" questions this week.

I can tell we have a lot of work to do in this area...I am going to have to help him a little more.

He was stimming a lot on his hand and it would make him miss the questions because it goes so fast...I could have easily worked longer with Mark this morning but I had to get him to school....



No comments:

Post a Comment